- ARTSPSYCHOLOGY FOR TRAUMA
With over 20 years of research and many case studies, our college delivers this program to individuals who have experienced traumatic experiences and life changes both small and huge. Few examples mentioned below.
Types of places and people we have worked with:
- Children/Adults of all age groups
- Abused children/adults
- Terminal illnesses from: cancer, brain tumors, paralysis to wheel chair and special needs care
- Team building within work places
- Residential care /Dementia / Refugees
- Divorce/separation/domestic abuse
- Life stress/life experience or changes
- Low self esteem/confidence
- Adapting to cultural beliefs
- Supporting schools helping children learn creative ways to study
- Individuals suffering from families with drug/alcohol abuse
- Young offenders / social workers
- suicide / depression
- Special needs adapting to education
- Self harm/ early signs of anorexia
- Miscarriage / still birth
How is the distant learning courses presented?
These are all pre-recorded classes which you can access any time. We provide pay off schemes and depending if you would like accreditation, this would need to be discussed with the college in advance.
If I'm not happy with a course what do I do?
Our college speaks with you before starting a class to ensure we are adapting to your personal likes. Each situation is different and speaking with the college we can support your learning or adapt within reason.
I have a complaint what do I need to do?
Please email the college at: email@example.com and we will respond with the further steps to sort out your query
Our Arts College provides service to external schools, colleges and universities.
We offer various support:
- Inset training days for teachers in Art Psychology
- Develop bespoke art programs for your learners with special needs
- Deliver art progams via distant learning or DVD courses
- Support your learners to achieve/enhance their college art portfolios
- Training for your staff with confidence, self esteem & life long learning programs through art
- Team building days
- Work alongside school counsellors/therapists incorporating art psychology with your learners
- Provide art psychology sessions for your learners
- Work with learners who have experienced residential care/emotional trauma/abuse
- Work with caseworkers who provide statutory assessment programs for their learners