Welcome to our children's art classes section.
Our art classes provide two options:
To attend our classes for recreational release or for children to receive a recognised qualification through Arts Awards from the age of 5 years old. Teenagers & young adults can choose to continue their learning within the adult classes from the age of 17 years old.
Please scroll to the bottom & click on any image to open up our gallery of art work children have produced
Our ethos & policy towards our teaching focuses on:
- Training & adapting to children developing their technical learning adapting to their unique learning style
- Run small classroom groups
- Explore the technical & all medium painting styles
- Offer art classes as recreational
- Offer recognised qualifications through Arts Awards
- Recognise & adapt to children's emotional learning
- Build life long learning & solution focused thinking
- Build confidence & self esteem
- Build trusting relationships with themselves & other children within the classroom
- Provide stress & anxiety release
- Apply arts psychology theory to balance the brain, giving skills to cope through changes within life & the home