Whatever your art teachers told you in school when you were a child, when you know how the thinking behind the masters minds worked, you will never be afraid of art again.
We believe in the power of step by step visual demonstration, as well as knowing the reason why you are asked to draw or paint in a specific way.
Welcome to our Art Courses page for Adults. Join us on our teaching premesis for regular art classes or access our free video online tutorials. Please register & sign in to access your courses.
Please watch our introduction video to see how we can serve you.
Then scroll further down to ENROL on your chosen courses or to see some video testimonials from our students
- How to draw in proportion (without all the frustration & fear behind it)
- Push your skills to the next level (without wasting time in training)
- Personalised tuition (without thinking you cannot do it)
Creative Painting Techniques - Drapery Course Overview
Creative Painting Techniques - Dynamic Glass Course Overview
Creative Painting Techniques - Glazing Course Overview
How To Paint Glass Into 3 Dimension Course Overview
How To Create & Draw Your Own Cartoons Course Overview
Our adult regular art classes or weekend workshops dive into great detail, ensuring you as a student confidently understand the mechanics behind how art works. Discover:
- Unique programs simplified demonstrating step by step & how to achieve a project related to your chosen course.
- Classical fundamental rules in drawing and painting, learn the basics, language, artistic licence and illusion techniques which is now not taught in many art colleges. The programs adapt to beginner and advanced alike.
- Individualised tutoring how to follow a learning process to achieve your projects, whilst having confidence to approach a blank canvas.
I've heard that in order to specialize in a category of art that you have to do a specific course. Is this correct?
An example of what you are asking is in order to do well with landscapes, would you need to do a specific course to completely qualify in this area. The answer is no. It is a personal choice. Our techniques from classical training give you the foundation skills to draw ALL subjects in proportion as well as the steps achieved to do this. From there, you can choose to learn extra techniques that can improve on the foundation learning course
Please watch our testimonial video from Jan
Our adult classes run:
Tuesday 1pm to 2h30pm
Wednesday 5h30pm to 7pm
Please scroll down to download our adult's booking form to book your space now.
Class prices start from £20 per class payable month in advance